Senior Water/Wastewater Project Manager
St. Louis Park, MN
This position offers an exciting opportunity for the selected candidate to be part of a firm with national water/wastewater expertise in a small company environment. We are seeking an experienced engineer and project manager who works with clients to provide project leadership, planning, design, construction, and operational services for wastewater and/or water systems. You will work closely with clients and Donohue project team members throughout each of these project phases. Desired qualifications are listed below.
- Prior experience in managing multi-discipline project teams including scope, schedule, budget, and quality
- Experience in planning and designing water and wastewater systems, including pumping, process and mechanical piping, and related valves and process equipment.
- Positive team- and client-focused attitude directed towards delivering quality work on time and within budget
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Active participation in related professional associations a plus
An employee-owned firm, Donohue & Associates, Inc. was established in 1997 and since then has expanded to over 100 employees in 11 offices across the Upper Midwest. Engineering News Record ranks Donohue a Top 20 Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Firm. Donohue offers a competitive wage and benefits package with an industry-unique monthly profit-sharing plan.
Donohue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
B.S. in Environmental, Civil, Chemical, or related engineering degree
10+ years of relevant technical experience,
Prior project management experience