Entry Level Civil Engineer
We are seeking an entry level civil engineer in our Sheboygan office. The ideal candidate will have an interest in civil/municipal site design and roadway design. This position involves the planning, design, and construction engineering for sanitary sewer, stormwater, water distribution, water resources, and transportation projects. Our civil engineering group provides engineering services for state, counties, and local municipalities.
You will receive guidance and support from experienced engineers and project managers. We are seeking a talented individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills who would enjoy working on a variety of projects for clients throughout the Midwest. Donohue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• B.S. degree, civil engineering or related field
• Internship/co-op experience and Engineer in Training (EIT) preferred
• Transportation related college course work
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and roadway design software and/or a willingness to learn
• Perform quantity estimates, detailing, and check calculations and drawings
• Organize scheduling of specific tasks and assignments
• Willingness to learn construction methods through field inspection
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
• Excellent communication and writing skills and a motivation to learn