Senior Water/Wastewater Process Engineer
This position offers an exciting opportunity for the selected candidate to be part of a firm with national water/wastewater expertise in a small company environment. We are seeking an engineer that has experience working with clients to provide planning, design, construction, and operational services for wastewater and/or water systems. You will work closely with clients and Donohue project team members throughout each of these project phases. Desired qualifications are listed below.
- Experience in planning and designing water and wastewater systems, including pumping, process and mechanical piping, and related valves and process equipment.
- Positive team- and client-focused attitude directed towards delivering quality work on time and within budget
- Prior experience or developing skills to manage project teams including budget, schedule, and quality control procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Active participation in related professional associations a plus
An employee-owned firm, Donohue & Associates, Inc. was established in 1997 and since then has expanded to over 100 employees in 12 offices across the Upper Midwest. Engineering News Record ranks Donohue a Top 20 Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Firm. Donohue offers a competitive wage and benefits package with an industry-unique monthly profit-sharing plan.
Donohue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M.S., B.S. in Environmental, Civil, Chemical, or related engineering degree
10+ years of relevant experience